Any possibility of adding a flash mode to KL130?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-01-18 05:22:24
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Is there any way to quickly turn on and off the KL130 or switch between two colors?

TIA!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Any possibility of adding a flash mode to KL130?
2020-01-23 00:56:27

@MichaelinTokyo 

I would love a Party mode like Hue. 

Maybe @Tony can make a suggestion to the developers and we can wait for 1-2 years to get it implemented :-) 

Options
Re:Any possibility of adding a flash mode to KL130?
2022-02-07 03:47:14

If the light strips can do a party mode (as someone from TP Link replied back in 2020 on another comment chain), seems like the KL bulbs could too? I've seen that multiple people asked for this in 2020, and it's 2022 now. Would love to see this feature added. Sort of just assumed it would be there? If I would've known, I would've bought the Phillips Hue instead. My mistake for assuming and not doing all my homework. 

Also, there's a barrier to entry for people to make this request and leave feedback because it requires taking the time to set up an account to post, which most people won't do or will abandon part way through, so don't judge the value of people asking for this just by sheer numbers alone - I think the whole community would ask for it if they could :)

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 914

Replies: 2