Dimmable Plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Dimmable Plug

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Dimmable Plug
Dimmable Plug
2020-01-23 15:32:36

WillTP-Link / Kasa be making a dimmable plug?  This seems to be a missing product from the range.  WHy would I not wish to dim the standing and table lights along with my ceiling lamps?  Seems obvious and a number of other companies (Leviton, GE, etc.)  have this product already.  I wish to limit the number of clouds that have access to my home thus I wish to remain with Amazon and TP-Link.

SO this is really a request for a new product.  A dimmable plug for lighting.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Dimmable Plug
2020-01-24 00:03:00

@rederikus 

We can definatley forward this suggestion. So far a big request has been the 3-way dimmable smart switch.

Options
2020-01-24 00:57:27

@rederikus 

Thanks Tony.  They will either make one or they won't.  I agree a 3 way dimmable light swich woul be very saleable.  TP-Link / Kasa should make both.

Options
2020-02-08 18:15:32

@rederikus  Need this also

Options
2022-01-11 18:23:08

I two need a dimable plug that will be on the same network.  I don't want to change apps for diferent devices.  Your dimable bulbs are great, but I want to dim my deck lights that are on individulable small incandesicant bulbs.  When could a product like this be available?

Options