Last week the KASA app on my iPhone required me to upgrade the software and there was no option to not accept it. After the update all the videos started to become unavailable to where now no video is available. I have the Free Plan, which gives 12 hours of total cloud storage, with the oldest videos being deleted once you get over the 12 hours. I've only had the camera a couple months.
A different way of explaining the same problem:
- 7 days ago KASA forced me to upgrade the software on my iPhone
- After the upgrade random videos are unavailable, it says, "No Longer Available, this clip can't be played because it's no longer stored on Kasa"
- I have the free plan which gives me 12 hours of total storage
- The 12 hours of storage should delete the oldest videos first
- Now it's deleting videos that were taken recently, and it's random, some videos from yesterday delete, some videos from last week are still available, I can only see 40% of the last 20 videos
- As of today ALL videos are no longer available.