Kasa KL430 availability in Australia and T style extensions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa KL430 availability in Australia and T style extensions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
14 Reply
Re:Kasa KL430 availability in Australia and T style extensions
2020-10-28 17:28:06

@JakeBowman 

If from the US region they will have the US plug and don't have an interchangeable adapter

Options
2021-05-09 03:32:51

@Prawnz 

The TP-Link website still shows "coming soon" and it's now May 2021. Wonder when "soon" is, anyone have an idea as I would love to use this product?

Options
2021-05-30 05:01:13

@Mystallion 

yeah the plug type is wrong but if you got it off of eBay the power requirements for the power adapter is universal to 99% of countries. Might just need to use a prong adapter. 
The power rating on the one I just bought is 100-240 v and 50-60hz input.  That would even work in Japan, minus the prongs.  Maybe just don't put 3 phase power into it. 

Options
2021-09-20 14:13:54
Hi There, I’m sure it’s difficult to answer, given it’s been asked a few times now…but your product does appear to be superior to the competition and I’m reluctant to pay more for something from a rival such as LIFX when yours has a better feature set and is far cheaper. Do you at least plan to release to Australia with this one? Or have you run in to too many road blocks pushing it back to say next year or further. Thank you for your help.
Options