HomeKit support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HomeKit support

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HomeKit support
HomeKit support
2020-04-17 17:46:54
Model: HS300  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

So it's now late April 2020 more than a year since the "coming soon" statement was made regarding adding HomeKit support, so when can we expect the functionality to be added? Or be transparent an explain why support for HomeKit has not or is not happening. Thanks 

Options
2 Reply
Re:HomeKit support
2020-04-24 18:44:28
I think you are out of luck.... I was disappointed too. Read this - https://www.theverge.com/2019/8/12/20801902/tp-link-apple-kasa-smart-plug-homekit-support-canceled I WILL NOT purchase any more Kasa products without Homekit support.
Options
Re:HomeKit support
2021-11-04 05:55:29

@Clbrad52 

So...now I see Kasa Mini Smart plugs that work with Apple HomeKit for sale at Best Buy. But...you have to buy all new devices that are designed to work with HomeKit...the "old ones" still don't work with HomeKit! Nowhere on this site is it even mentioned that this product exists...I happened to see it on the BestBuy website!

Options