IFTTT Pro and multiple actions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-09-15 18:23:30

It seems the new IFTTT Pro feature of multiple actions does not allow selecting the same action more than once ... even though one may have multiple devices (e.g. the smart outlet strips).

For example, if I select the first action of an applet to Turn Off a particular outlet (plug / switch), that is fine.  However, when I try to add a second action for that applet, the list of possible actions no longer includes the first-selected actiono (e.g. Turn Off) as a choice!!

I can understand restricting the choice of _devices_ to not selecting the same device, but I should be able to select the same action (as long as I have multiple devices).

In theory, I should now be able to create a single applet which would "turn off all smart plugs / switches" ... but the current IFTTT restriction doesn't let that happen!!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 481

Replies: 0