HS210 amber light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS210 amber light

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS210 amber light
HS210 amber light
2020-11-29 16:38:43
Model: HS210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

The problem

After working correctly for 10 minutes, it just stopped. Now the wifi icon on the switch is full amber light (not blinking). 

Here's what I tried so far:

- Hold 30 seconds the reset button

- Replug it

- Tried the restart button

At the other end, the other switch is functioning correctly. Weirdly it is not documented anywhere what the permanent amber light means

How did I setup it:

- Original white and original red wire as travelers

- Original black wire as load/line

- Green wire as ground

- White wire as neutral

Permanent amber light:

Initial setup:

Options
3 Reply
Re:HS210 amber light
2020-12-02 19:32:43

@JeanValjean 

The solid amber would indicate it is booting up, after being restarted, which should then blink green indicating connecting to the Wi-Fi. However, if there is an HS210 installed on the other then, try pressing and holding the main button for five seconds. The LED light should blink then eventually turn off.

Options
2021-01-25 10:23:52

@JeanValjean did you ever fix this issue? I appear to be having a similar issue where one end of my hs210 circuit will not connect to wifi (or work to manually turn the lights on/off, except when I hold in the reset button). It's in a 2-gang configuration next to a 4-pole switch, with an enerlites cover, so I was wondering if any of that would affect it (I have similar configurations elsewhere that work just fine).

Options
2021-01-27 17:29:44

@loolaide 

If you are setting up two HS210s on one three-way circuit, only one needs to be connected to the WiFi, the other does not. If you press and hold the main button, after five seconds the WiFi light should change then turn off.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1306

Replies: 3

Related Articles