Scheduling woes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Scheduling woes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Scheduling woes
Scheduling woes
2020-12-08 16:00:36
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

So, I (mistakenly?) bought 12 Smart Plugs, as my wife has Christmas lights all over the house.  Got them all programmed and working, but woefully dismayed at the tediousness of programming a schedule 12 times!?!?!?

I can move them all into a group, but really, there is no way to schedule the group?  I was going to use activities, but the software limits me to 3 activities?  What am I missing?

Great product, great price for Black Friday, but really, the programming is lacking (hopefully I'm missing something obvious).

Thanks.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Scheduling woes
2020-12-09 17:20:00

@StomFam 

Create one scene that turns the devices on/off and another scene to turn the plugs on/off, then create two smart actions one for each scene.

So in the end one smart action performs scene 1, and the second smart action performing scene 2.

Options
Re:Scheduling woes
2020-12-09 22:12:25 - last edited 2020-12-09 22:13:30

Tony wrote

@StomFam 

Create one scene that turns the devices on/off and another scene to turn the plugs on/off, then create two smart actions one for each scene.

So in the end one smart action performs scene 1, and the second smart action performing scene 2.

@Tony 

That is what I did, but aren't you limited to three smart actions per day? I want to turn them on early morning, off a couple hours later, then on again in the evening and off before bed.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 409

Replies: 2