KL430 Light Strip Won't Reset to Factory Settings

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-03 00:27:29 - last edited 2021-01-04 03:12:13
Model: KL430  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: ?

Installed strip light under cabinet, plug in and the lights flash through all the different colors not green and orange.The light will not show up in wifi settings as an option to connect to from my phone. I held the button down for 10 seconds (per directions) and it did not change from all color cycle to orange green. I do have other TP-Link products up and running on app. Something else to try?

EDIT: sorry, put model in the subject line.

*Just installed two light strips with an extension with no problems. The first light strip is still buggy, have left unplugged. These things are awesome by the way!

Options
2 Reply
Re:KL430 Light Strip Won't Reset to Factory Settings
2021-01-06 16:42:09

@docsevren 

If the original strip continues to not respond the I would recommend reaching out to support. The module that controls the strip may have an issue.

Options
Re:KL430 Light Strip Won't Reset to Factory Settings
2021-05-18 03:32:27

Hold the power button for five seconds then turn off the power. Wait for 3 seconds then turn it on for five seconds.

Spells that really works

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 1749

Replies: 2