Kl130 behaviour after power outtage

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-06 12:23:02
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.09

Hi, 

I saw a similar thread about the 110s but in my opinion this is not a feature but something that should be fixed. 

I need to be able to go to sleep at night knowing that when the occasional power out-tage happens, which was twice this week alone, I will not be blinded by blasting lights at 3AM.

This is not even taking into account the cost if you go on vacation for a week. 

Other than that I enjoy my bulbs but this a terrible oversight. At least let us regulate the brightness for when the power comes on. 

I don't think this is too much to ask, I don't expect my TV to come on if the power stops and this is a model from 2010, I should expect the same from my smart bulbs. 

Please implement a fix. 

Br, 

Serge

Options
3 Reply
Re:Kl130 behaviour after power outtage
2021-01-06 18:48:24

@Artzox 

The bulb will turn on after power is restored so it doesn't stay off after restoring power. Alternatively, you can set a preset to have a brightness of 1%, and have the bulb revert to that when getting power back rather than the brightness being set to full.

Options
2021-01-06 19:45:46

@Tony 

Thanks. 

Can you please provide guidance on how this can be done, as I don't see this option in the settings. 

Options
2021-01-06 23:06:55

Ok, found it in the settings for each bulb, thanks. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 705

Replies: 3

Related Articles