Kasa KP105 smart plugs all stopped working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-01-21 17:22:12

Kasa Mini Smart Plug by TP-Link KP105 have all stopped working? They have been working fine since we installed them a few weeks back. We tried the reset but suggestion but still not work We also have amazon smart plugs on same wifi which are still working fine.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Kasa KP105 smart plugs all stopped working
2021-01-26 16:10:32

@mseye 

Unplug the smart plug from the wall then plug it back in. Give the plug a couple of minutes to boot up. See if the light turns solid then look in the Kasa app to see if it is back up. If so, do the same with all the others.

If you still can not control the plug, hold the side button for 15 seconds after it has booted up. The LED light should change the pattern after holding the side button so you know the reset actually happened.

Once the LED light starts blinking now try to add it to Kasa.

Options
Re:Kasa KP105 smart plugs all stopped working
2021-01-26 16:24:39

@Tony thanks for reply - I tried the reset on each plug but that did not work, however after restarting our router I was able to to reset and add them again and they have been fine for the last few days I will see if they stay connected

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1203

Replies: 2