HS103 & String Lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

HS103 & String Lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
HS103 & String Lights
HS103 & String Lights
2021-01-28 20:09:44
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.3

I just bought the Kasa HS103s for the first time - one for a lit curio cabinet and 1 for a set of fairy lights. The curio cabinet plug works perfectly, but I'm having difficulties with the other one. 

It set up and connected to the WiFi without an issue. My problem comes in when I try to control the lights via the app. On the light cord, it has a button control with three options - 2 for brightness and 1 for power. I turn the lights on through that and then I can turn them off via the app, but they won't turn back on. 

I'm fully aware that it could just be the lights I have, but I want to rule out user error too since this is my first time using smart plugs. Thanks for the help!

Options
1 Reply
Re:HS103 & String Lights
2021-01-28 23:08:27

@Cinaed Plug the lights into a wall outlet and unplug it as if you are turning the HS103 on and off.

If the lights due the same thing as when controlled by the HS103 then it is the lights.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 500

Replies: 1

Related Articles