Im very upset with what i was sent.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-02-10 06:20:30
Model: KL430  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

Let say 1st that absolutely love these strip lights. But Im haveing some issue a few my own which is not a big deal ill just buy more but this one and reallly think this be looked into and i think i should be taken care. Ok so i ordered 2 strip light extensions got them and i opened the 1st one and its was fine packeging was and it was small little white baggy. The 2nd one i opened and kinda poped out and it was in its paper white baggy. Then i took it out and it came out in 2 pieces reaching more 3.3ft long it was 2 pieces of a 6 foot strip light which was cut..I have pics of this and it wasn't just a shipping accendent someone actually cut it and put a back in the box. Whos the right person to talk to about this cause i cant get ahold of no one

Options
1 Reply
Re:Im very upset with what i was sent.
2021-02-10 21:51:36

@Schulz72 

From the sound of it whichever company sold the device would be the entity to talk to. I'm wondering if they sent you a returned item in their inventory seeing how it was cut.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 257

Replies: 1