Kasa Scheduling Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa Scheduling Issues

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa Scheduling Issues
Kasa Scheduling Issues
2021-03-03 18:01:44

I have a Lenova Smart Screen that I use as an alarm clock.  It is set to wake up to Pandora. I have two TP-Link smart plugs, and one smart switch.  I have scheduled them to come on at the same time each morning.  However, when the alarm goes off, the lights fail to come on as scheduled, and when I ask Google to turn on the lights, it shuts off the music (alarm).  How do I get around the issue of the light not coming on as scheduled?  Since the alarm is setup with Google Assistant, is it preventing other smart operations from being initiated until the current action has been terminated?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa Scheduling Issues
2021-03-05 21:55:14

@xopher2000 

Test the schedule in Kasa, if that works, then something in the Google configuration may be the source. I am not sure if you may have other avenues such as Alexa or SmartThings to potentially test to further narrow down the issue.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 462

Replies: 1

Related Articles