Printed Instructions Wrong

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-03 21:54:45
Model: KC200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I opened and attempted to set up my new Kasa Cam Outdoor last night. I tried to follow the printed instructions in the box, and came to a sudden stop. They tell you to download the"Kasa for Mobile" app (see attached picture below). I did that and it immediately asked me to log-in which was impossible as I hadn't yet created an account so the process came to a dead stop. After looking around on the Google Play Store, I decided as an experiment to download the "Kasa Smart" app as it actually ame up at the top of the search, and Bingo! I was then able to create an account and follow the set-up steps from there. I can't decide if I'm warning others or just venting, but the printed instructions are WRONG!

File:
Kasa Cam Instructions.jpgDownload
Options
1 Reply
Re:Printed Instructions Wrong
2021-03-05 22:08:02

@Javelindan 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will forward this to our team for evaluation.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 291

Replies: 1