Vacation/Away Mode?!@

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Vacation/Away Mode?!@

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Vacation/Away Mode?!@
Vacation/Away Mode?!@
2021-03-05 00:20:30
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I just switched over from Wemo smartplugs and am impressed with Kasa being much easier to setup. Anyway, despite poking around on here and the online instruction manual... Am having trouble locating the "Away" mode that the instructions say is located under the 3bars dropdown doodad. I'm not even quite sure even if I did find if that it will do the same as I had on Wemo, which is to randomly power under the outlet/lights within a preset on/off timeframe. My first goal is to find the magical Away option that the instructions are mysteriously referring to. Thanks to anyone and everyone

Options
3 Reply
Re:Vacation/Away Mode?!@
2021-03-08 16:55:37 - last edited 2021-03-08 16:55:53

@Quinnbguy 

If you tap on the HS103 listed on the "Devices" section of the Kasa app, you should then have four items below. There should be an icon of a lock labeled "Away" where you would set your start/end time and the days you want it to operate in away mode.

Options
2021-03-09 00:21:52

@Tony Hi, thanks for your response, but there isn't the option you describe... ALso in comparison to the user guide, option not showing. This is like the million dollar golden ticket. Too easy to setup compared to the Wemo products that I have since finally thrown out.

Options
2021-03-10 22:55:01

@Quinnbguy 

Would it be possible to provide a screenshot of what you are seeing?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 514

Replies: 3

Related Articles