Smart Plug not turning off after smart actionof 120 minutes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-22 00:24:28
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I tested this so many times and the results are so inconsistent.

1.  I have it set to go on Fridays at  5 pm and off at 7 pm. and Saturdays at 11 am and off at 1:30.

2.  I have the smart action to go off at 120 minutes.

3.  It went on Friday at 5pm and turned off at 7pm  It went on Saturday at 11 am and DID NOt TURN OFF.

Did I do anything wrong or is there a bug in this device ???

Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart Plug not turning off after smart actionof 120 minutes
2021-03-23 20:54:02

@erl829 

Schedules that are set in the smart device are saved internally so even if your network went down it should have still turned off.

If the plug only had one instance of that happening, it might have been something with the time sync? If you are consistently seeing this issue happen on Saturdays, factory reset the plug by holding the side button for 15 seconds and install the plug again. During the install the plug will auto-sync the time again with your plug. Configure the schedules again and see if the plug turns off by creating small test schedules. If so, create your actual schedules and see if that now works.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 285

Replies: 1