Cannot connect to network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-03-24 08:42:16
Model: KC115  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

I cannot connect camara to my network. I made sure im connected to my wi-fi as my phone is working. I have done 3 resets & still no connection. I go through every step, it detects my camara but then network doesn't recognize camara? Please advice

Options
4 Reply
Re:Cannot connect to network
2021-03-25 17:23:38

@SusieQcali 

If you happen to have another smartphone, try setting up the camera on that. Should the setup work, then the camera will automatically pop up on your original smartphone.

With the smartphone you are trying to set up now, make sure you are not currently using a VPN connection, and if you go into the phone settings then apps, see if there is a local network permission ticker. If that is there, make sure it is enabled.

If it may be something with your 2.4G network, enable the 2.4G guest network on your router, and try to connect to that.

Options
2021-03-28 20:42:32
Options
2021-03-31 10:43:30

SusieQcali wrote

I cannot connect camara to my network. I made sure im connected to my wi-fi as my phone is working. I have done 3 resets & still no connection. I go through every step, it detects my camara but then network doesn't recognize camara? Please advice

@SusieQcali 

Options
2021-05-12 04:50:33

If there's an issue with the drivers it can cause issues like Windows can't connect to this network. One of the ways to resolve the driver-related issues is to uninstall the device and the drivers. how to get love back by prayer .

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 827

Replies: 4

Related Articles