Doorbell

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Doorbell

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Doorbell
Doorbell
2021-03-24 17:03:23

Am I the only one who has lost any hope of the doorbell actually getting anything other than announced at CES. Twice they have announced it and have yet to actually sell it. Getting pretty discouraged by the slow release of items.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Doorbell
2021-09-01 06:47:01

@Merryworks 

I guess after 2 years of waiting I'm losing hope in the doorbell too. I wanted to stay in one ecosystem but that's becoming increasingly difficult. I should probably ditch my 7 cams and go with a different solution and delegate the Kasa part of my smart home to just the switches and plugs. 

Options
2021-09-29 13:15:36

@Merryworks Yep, looks like another failed attempt at a doorbell. About to be October and still no release.

Options
2021-10-26 13:12:59

@Merryworks End of October and still no camera. It is time to look at another solution. Ubiquiti, Ring, or Lorex. Looking to do the entire camera ecosystem on one brand. Unfortunatly, TP Link appears to not be moving very fast on the essentials of security cameras like the doorbell, or date and time overlays.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 597

Replies: 3

Related Articles