How to set up fade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

How to set up fade

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
How to set up fade
How to set up fade
2021-04-13 23:14:35
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.12

I'm trying to have the bulb light up at a specific time in the morning and gradually get brighter to help wake me up.  I created a schedule to turn the bulb at 7 a.m. with a fade setting of 20 minutes.  The bulb setting is set to turn bulb on from power to the last used setting - which is 10% white.  What actually happens is that the bulb turns on to the last setting but never fades.  How do you get the fade in to work?  And what brightness level does it fade to/from - i.e how do I get it to go from 0% to 100% over 20 minutes?

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:How to set up fade
2021-04-20 16:40:22

@Nachomama 

You need to set the action to turn either on or off, then set the fade rate to 20 minutes.

The fade will only go as high as the previous state so if the day before I had my bulb at 10% then when the schedule kicks in it will only fade up to 10%. What you can try is to schedule a preset to be 100%, then set the fade for 20 minutes which should work.

Options
Re:How to set up fade
2021-05-12 06:26:57

Hey Tony , totally agree with your thoughts , thanks for clearing my doubts. how to break up with someone

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1148

Replies: 2

Related Articles