HS103 smart plug won't connect

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-04-20 19:17:35 - last edited 2021-04-21 00:56:29

I just installed a dozen Kasa smart switches and had no issues with connecting them to my wifi. However, I just bought 3 HS103 smart plugs and none of them will connect. I keep getting a message that my internet is not connected or not functioning properly but that is not true as I have a strong signal and everything else that is connected to my eero mesh network is working. I made sure that the app has permission to connect to my network and used the TP-Link_Smart Plug_9D92 network. I even paused my network 5ghz signal and forced everything to 2.4 to be sure. I also have the orange and blue light flashing but still can't connect. I am both disappointed and puzzled as the switches were so easy to connect. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. 

UPDATE: I finally got the plug installed by resetting my eero router and reconnecting all my devices. Don't know what happened. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 5

Views: 1061

Replies: 0

Related Articles