HS105 Plugs Hardware V1.0 on 1.5.6 very slow or fail to respond
Man I loved these plugs so much. They were almost instant and would never fail.
About a month or so ago 2 of the 3 plugs I have have gotten so bad that I'm debating if I should throw them in the trash and never buy TP-Link again.
2 of these are Hardware V1.0 on 1.5.6 and are terribly slow to respond to turn off or on within the Kasa app.
1 of these is a Hardware V2.1 on 1.1.3 and still responds instant and is perfect.
1.5.6 firmware is more than 2 months old so I don't quite understand the coincidence because they used to work just fine 2 months ago.
I also have a lamp KL130 also V1.0 on 1.8.11 and it's also terribly slow.
Things I tried:
- banged my head against the wall.
- Kasa app is on latest version
- force quit the app multiple times.
- restarted the router multiple times.
- reset the router to factory settings ( yeah, I went this far).
- deleted the plugs from the app which restored them to factory settings and reconfigured them again with the same name.
- manually restored them to factory settings by holding the button for 10 seconds and reconfigured them again.
- unplugged the plugs multiple times.
- banged my head a bit more.
Fix your stuff tp-link! There's clearly something wrong with V1.0.