Scheduling events for an arbitrary number of minutes before or after sunrise/sunset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Scheduling events for an arbitrary number of minutes before or after sunrise/sunset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-06-04 23:08:23
Model: HS200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Please enhance the app to allow me to enter an arbitrary number of minutes before or after sunrise/sunset. I'd really like to set an event for an hour and forty-five minutes before sunset, but the app limits me to a predetermined 0-59 minutes. Having a ui friendly wheel to choose the minutes is all well and good, but why not have the wheel populate a box that I can also just enter an arbitrary number of minutes?

P.S. This goes for my Kasa smart plugs too.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Scheduling events for an arbitrary number of minutes before or after sunrise/sunset
2021-06-09 18:41:48

@wumpus 

Thank you for your feature request.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 434

Replies: 1