Request: let us set up blinking/auto changing color pallet

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-07-23 15:08:02

Bought a smart blub and I like not having to constantly change my blubs for the holidays. However one thing that I noticed the app doesn't have is the ability to make it so that the light can auto switch colors. My neighbor has a blulb which lets them set up a pallet of colors and can set the blub to automatically alternate between those colors. The only way to do something similar with the blub is to manually set the time for it in the schedule settings which is a real pain. I would really like to have this feature on the app as well as it would make things so much easier for my festivites.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Request: let us set up blinking/auto changing color pallet
2021-09-08 02:39:07

@Mr.Noodle I can't manually time it in schedule settings. 

Options
2021-09-24 15:15:36
Options
2021-09-24 16:02:18

@Mr.Noodle this is a great idea and one that has been asked for multiple times.  "Give us colorlooping and ability to flash lights".  This is not efficiently possible in the app.  I have done with with some basic pistons in webcore but I agree, it shouldn't have to be that hard.

If your automation is not TOO complicated, you could probably set something up in Alexa to bridge the gap.

Options
2021-10-08 00:18:17

@Mr.Noodle This would be a great idea. 

example:

Rainbow mode.

Settings

- Speed: fast it cycles back to first color (e.g. 1-30 seconds)

- Mode:

• smooth (fade between colors smoothly)
  • quick jumps just between 7 discrete colors only (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet)

- Brightness

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 1150

Replies: 4