Blinking Red and Will Not Reset

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-31 15:24:52
Model: EC70  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

After a complete set-up, the camera was reading "unreachable". In attempts to reset camera and start over - camera does not reset and is displaying a rapid blinking red light. 

Options
5 Reply
Re:Blinking Red and Will Not Reset
2022-02-21 18:12:26

@Mykel 

I have the model KC411S and 2 days ago it lost connection to my WIFI. Now it will not reconnect Just have a constantly red blinking light.

I even tried to connect it tomy guest WIFI abd that too didi not work.

Did you get it resolved?

Options
2022-04-30 19:02:41

@Mykel Same issue here; mine is fresh out of the box and wanted to up date the firmware and it crashed and burned! Now, completely dead with a red flashing light and will not reset. Their website is NO HELP! PoS

Options
2022-05-01 04:26:15

@TravisN Under contact us, I emailed my issue along with the info of the device and order information. The company ended up sending me a brand new camera while I returned the defective device and this new one is perfect!

Options
2022-05-02 15:25:28

@Mykel 

They also offer to have me send mine bak at my expense. So needless to say I was not interested in the cost to do so.

For that return cost and how much it cost originally did not make much sense to me!

For that investment I can buy another one or maybe even a different brand.

Options
2022-05-02 15:28:33
Mine was past the return timeline to take it back to the store. And after a dew phone calss to Tech they sent me a RMA. but the return shipping was at my expense. I since have it working, but my issue is the very low volume level of the voice audio.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3892

Replies: 5

Related Articles