Arrange switches and plugs in app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-01 18:52:26

Not sure if this is where to make suggestions, but it would be an amazing UX upgrade if you could arrange the plugs and switches manually in whatever way makes most sense to the  user. For me, I would like to arrange them, and name the arrangement, by room as I see fit. For instance, I would want all plugs, switches, and bulbs in the den all together in a section that I would name Den. So instead of scrolling down a long list looking, I could go right to den section. Much like Google Home app - which i could just use, but I actually prefer this app so would like it to continue to be my go-to app but the scrolling up and down is starting to really bother me. 

Would also be nice if within that arrangement, they were all little squares, then you could tap to expand individually. Anything to help with the scrolling up and down. 

Maybe this exists already!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 332

Replies: 0