Timer/Away Mode on Smart Bulb

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-08 20:15:25

This may seem like an elementary question but I'm not especially tech savvy with Smart devices.  I bought the KASA Smart Wi-Fi LED Bulb - Filament A19 E26Smart Light Bulb for the sole purpose of scheduling my lamp to turn on/off while we are vacationing abroad.  I set the Timer to go on/off everyday between 6:00 pm - 11:00pm HST (Hawaii Standard Time).  When I take my phone to Nevada and Europe will the Timer still work as scheduled?  Or did I need to get the Smart Plug with the Away Mode instead?  This Smart Bulb does not have the Away Mode and I'm leaving tomorrow (3/9/21).

Options
1 Reply
Re:Timer/Away Mode on Smart Bulb
2022-05-06 03:04:41 - last edited 2022-05-06 03:05:23

On every single day, between the hours of 6:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. local time, I turn on and off the Timer (Hawaii Standard Time). Will the Timer continue to perform successfully if I take my phone to Nevada and Europe, or will it become unusable? Perhaps I should have got the Smart Plug with Away Mode instead of the regular Smart Plug.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 417

Replies: 1