Can I get notifications/alerts ONLY when I'm away from home / use Google Presence Sensing?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Can I get notifications/alerts ONLY when I'm away from home / use Google Presence Sensing?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-04-17 04:33:59
Model: KC410S  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.13

Hey good folks of TP LINK community!

I recently changed from WYZE cameras to TP Link KASA cameras which I thought had more functionality to them. I had the WYZE cameras setup in Google Home and did the same with KASA cameras in Google Home...

The difference is I was able to setup the WYZE to notify me when Google Presence Sensed I was more than 500 feet away from my home... 

Currently I don't see the same option in the Kasa app OR in Google Home app.

The only option I see is that I'm able to turn notifications on or off based on the time of day, but I'm in & out of the home at least a couple times every day so that does me no good. 

And currently I'm getting notifications whenever I make a sound near my camera or walk past it which is very annoying.

I'm REALLY hoping I don't have to go back to my WYZE system!! 

Any and all help is appreciated.

Thank you!

TLDR; 

Can't setup new cameras to alert me of sounds or motions ONLY when I'm away from home.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 372

Replies: 0