KL125 Smart Bulb, Alexa Routines dimmer not working (Not connection Issues)

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-05-12 17:38:28
Model: KL125  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.8

Trying to make my Home a bit smarter every day, so i stepped in this Smart Bulbs KL125, they look great (Poor intensity noticeable). But the issue is when i try to make it work with Alexa Routines, so i figure it out how to install and configure to make it work with Alexa Amazon Assistant (the box said that it is compatible with the Assistant), everything was so intuitive that you do not need a genius to configure or anything.

The Bulbs work great with voice commands, Alexa, Turn on the light, and voila... Alexa, Turn off the light, and everything flawlessly, then i think, ok why not, start to include on Alexa's Routines, so i start trying with some Bulbs on, other bulbs off, and everything was ok, and the nightmare arises, the App was simple at best, you can configure Turning on/off, Change color (that was good), but.... but when i include the dimmer function on the routine the Bulb do not respond (not even turn on), ok so i think, this could be so much science to make it everything work as supposed, then i start trying, ok Just Turn on and Change the color (Boom it works), and after that another idea,  Turn on and Put the light at the 50% of intensity (then the problem again), the bulb stays off and do not want to accomplish with the routine.

One Thinking was, ok so the issue was the Dimmer, so i try to make it work just with command voice, Turn ON (The Bulb turn on), Ok lets continue, Alexa Turn Off (Oh Yeah i am now in th dark). Alexa, Color Blue/Pink/Yellow (Ok i have now some ambiences), and Alexa, put the light at 50% (Ok, now its 50%), this is weird... Why the light is working with voice commands, but not on the routines.

So please in order to make it work properly i ask if someone have the same issue, and how can i solve it???

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 0