Away mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Away mode

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Away mode
Away mode
2022-07-08 17:45:13
Model: EP10  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Just installed 2 ep 10 smart plugs with 2 separate lights and set them each up on Away mode.  

On the first smart plug, I set the Away period to last for about 10 hours during the day.  Away mode is shown as active.  It turned on at the appointed time but it has been on now more than 4 hours and has not turned off.  I understand the on/off periods are random but what is the range of time the plug will turn on for?  When it turns off will the icon for the device on the Kasa app show that it is actually off or do I have to go look at the light to see if has ever turned off?

I installed a second light switch using another ep-10 and set up Away mode and made is active.  It shows Away mode as active but it has been more than 4 hours since Away mode began and the light has not yet turned on.  The first light (above) turned on as soon as Away mode was timed to begin

Is Away mode supposed to work like this?  Any tips/suggestions appreciated.

Thank you

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 257

Replies: 0

Related Articles