KL125 Smart Bulbs don't have same white color between hardware versions

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-21 18:40:32
Model: KL125  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.0.12

Back in January of this year, we purchased a pair of KL125 Smart Bulbs and added them to our house, which includes numerous other Kasa Smart bulbs and devices.  We set these bulbs up like we had all our others and had no issue setting them to our preference of a daylight white 6500K. They have worked fine.

This week, we purchased another pair of the KL125 Smart Bulbs and I set them up yesterday.  However, I am unable to get the same daylight white from these bulbs that we have on our others.  I set them the same way at 6500K, but no matter what they have a more yellowish light.  I had updated the firmware during installation, so I couldn't understand why the difference between the two sets of bulbs.  Then in looking at the device info I noticed that these newest bulbs are hardware version 3, while the previous were hardware version 2.

Is there some way to remedy this issue to get the true daylight white 6500K color with these new bulbs to match all our other Kasa bulbs?

Thanks...

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 381

Replies: 0

Related Articles