Kasa KL400L Smart Light Switch - Where to buy an extra controller and adapter

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-07-25 20:05:54
Tags: #Purchase accessories
Model: KL400L5  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I purchased the kit and it comes with two 16ft strips which is great except that I would like to place these strips in seperate parts of the room.  Instead of buying an entire new kit and wasting thest parts I was hoping I could just purchase the following:

• 1 × Smart Light Strip Controller

• 1 × Power Adapter

I have checked Kasa and Amazon and they only allow me to buy the full kit.  Anyone have success just buying the controller and adapter only?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Kasa KL400L Smart Light Switch - Where to buy an extra controller and adapter
2022-08-14 01:10:18

@Fiveland I am having this same issue! I'm super irritated that I can't buy these items individually. @TP-Link help??

Options
Re:Kasa KL400L Smart Light Switch - Where to buy an extra controller and adapter
2022-09-01 18:16:06

@MegzD I think they make more money by selling the whole kit so not holding my breath we will see an after market to purchase these parts seperately.  :)

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 308

Replies: 2

Tags

Purchase accessories