View won't stay full screen

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-02 18:13:42
Model: EC70  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.3.11

When viewing my camera from the android app and I click the <> to go full screen it only stays full screen for about 3 seconda before switching back to the normal view.

Options
2 Reply
Re:View won't stay full screen
2022-08-02 22:08:54

@Noctys,

Thanks for letting us know about this, is there any way you can provide a video of this behavior for our engineers?

The orientation of your phone could also cause this behavior. When you move into fullscreen mode, the way to move out of the screen is to change the phone's orientation back to portrait. Is it possible that you have some kind of rotation lock enabled on your phone?

Options
Re:View won't stay full screen
2022-08-03 00:56:04

@Riley_S that sort of solved the issue. I did realize rotating my phone to landscape mode would enter full screen mode. So rotating my phone fixes the issue. But there is still a bug where manually entering full screen mode while your phone is in portrait mode doesn't keep the image full screen.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 655

Replies: 2

Related Articles