App suggestion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

App suggestion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
App suggestion
App suggestion
2022-08-21 04:48:04

I just wanted to suggest a feature in the app that allows you to reboot all your TP Link Access Points on your network with 1 click. Maybe in the Home Screen of the tether app that could say "network reboot" or something like that. 

if it's an issue between logged in and logged out devices, maybe separate them into two separate portions as "logged-in" and "logged-out" devices then have the reboot 

Anyways, just a suggestion

Options
1 Reply
Re:App suggestion
2022-08-22 19:13:48

@JMFCap,

Thanks for the suggestion, we always appreciate the feedback. I can see how this could be useful for recovering a network that you are restarting, I have a feeling that this could only be accomplished when on the local network as it would require the main node to also disconnect from the network. 

Are there any particular use cases or information that I could provide the team so that they can see how useful it could be for our users?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 466

Replies: 1

Related Articles