In the App change the order of multiple camera listing

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-08-22 13:17:48
Tags: #App Viewing Multiple Cameras

In the mobile App is there a way to re-organize the order of multiple cameras.  I'd like the first floor to be together and the upstairs camera to be together.  Right now they are mixed up.  I tried removing the cameras and then adding them one at at time in the order I want but they go back to the original list all mixed.

Options
2 Reply
Re:In the App change the order of multiple camera listing
2022-08-22 17:20:12

@0300Lester

Right now, there is no way to organize the cameras manually, however, we have seen this as a requested feature recently and have forwarded the feedback onto our team.

To get around this limitation, most people will name their cameras using some sort of numbering scheme. Such as placing a number or location in front of the name of the camera. This will allow the cameras to be sorted in alphabetical order and grouped based on the text in front.

Options
Re:In the App change the order of multiple camera listing
2022-09-27 23:54:06

@Riley_S,

The new Kasa App Features a new screen for viewing your cameras, and can even separate your devices by home and rooms, this new feature will most likely accomplish what you are looking for.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 340

Replies: 2

Tags

App Viewing Multiple Cameras
Related Articles