Smart plug no longer working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-10-16 20:22:53
Model: HS100  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version: 4.1

My smart plug, which can't be found since the app update now cannot be found on the  link to smart plug forum, I'm being advised it is a bulb!!

Anyway....since the app update my plug would work turning my lamp on and off at the same time as always, but was appearing offline and I couldn't turn the lamp off and on manually, which I previously could. Removed device but then can't re-add it. Have uninstalled app and tried re-adding the plug but it can't be connected. Help please!

Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart plug no longer working
2022-10-18 19:47:35

@Lynneg,

Thanks for letting us know the plug is in the outlet section, on our end it is listed as a smart plug, so we will have to investigate further.

Have you tried performing a factory reset of the device? You can choose to only erase the network settings by holding the button for 5 seconds or reset to factory default by holding the button for 10 seconds. After that, try and readd the device to your Kasa app.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 314

Replies: 1

Related Articles