Canless recessed lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Canless recessed lights

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Canless recessed lights
Canless recessed lights
2022-10-31 04:44:47

Will you please make color changing canless recessed lights. If nothing else, even the new style that fit into recessed cans. Phillips Hue sells them for $70 each and Govee sells a 4 pack for $130. Wiz (now Philips Wiz) sells nice new-style lights that go in a can. Yes, there are options, but I want Kasa ones to go with all of my switches, plug adapters, A19 color bulbs, and color strips. First, your products are well made, good brightness, and your app is great and you continue to improve it.  It is nice to have all of the lights on same app to set scenes. I am trying to convert completely to you, but this void makes it difficult. I see others on this forum asking for them, and I am sure the electricians who wrote here will buy more as I only need about 40-50 of them for my house, but they would be great to have.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 192

Replies: 0

Related Articles