Can't update app on iPhone

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-10 16:24:13

Hi,

I'm trying to link my outdoor Kasa pathway lights and I get a notice that says the app is out of date. When I click on 'Firmware' it states that there are no updates available.

Can someone please help?

I don't know any technical info on my items but can provide an Amazon link if that is helpful.

Thanks!

Options
2 Reply
Re:Can't update app on iPhone
2022-12-12 18:32:29

@Sidney09,

If the app is saying that the app is out of date, you will need to update the whole app from the AppStore on your phone. Firmware updates are only for updating the software on the physical device.

Open Either the Apple App Store, or the Google Play Store and check for available app updates. The Kasa app was recently updated to a whole new interface, with new features and functionalities added. After the Kasa App is updated to the newest version, try setting up your device again.

If there are no listed updates in the app store available, it is recommended to uninstall and reinstall the Kasa Application from your phone.

Options
Re:Can't update app on iPhone
2023-02-03 16:44:07 - last edited 2023-02-05 05:29:19

I also cannot update the game when using the TPLink router to play izigamest, the network sometimes does not.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 363

Replies: 2

Related Articles