I cannot get H100 to add to Tapo network

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-03 23:48:51
Model: HomeCare  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: no idea

First, the Model will not let me select the Tapo H100 hub. I try to add it to my Tapo network, it connects to the temporary WiFi Tapo-Hub_2C51 and then hangs on the next step "looking for your Tapo device". I've tried disabling cellular data and the only difference is that it fails more quickly. Suggestions?

Greg Francis
Options
1 Reply
Re:I cannot get H100 to add to Tapo network
2023-01-04 03:12:01

Hi  @DrNotes 

Thank you for posting on TP-Link community. 

Are you using the Tapo APP to add the H100? What's the current APP version? Please update your APP first if it is not the latest version. (Latest Tapo APP version till 01/04/2023: Android 2.11.44, IOS 2.11.25)

If your Tapo APP is already the latest version, could you provide a screenshot of your product model selection page? What's the model and Android/IOS version of your phone?

You can try to set it up with another phone, make sure the model H100 is selectable before proceed the setup process. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 442

Replies: 1

Related Articles