Lamp on during off schedule

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-10 15:54:27
Model: HS103  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version:

Just set up my first Smart Plug mini for a lamp; set an on/off schedule for morning times and evening times. After setting up schedule, I plugged lamp in and the lamp is on even though it is during an off time. Any suggestions?

Options
2 Reply
Re:Lamp on during off schedule
2023-01-10 17:17:23

@PKnox,

If I am not mistaken, the schedules operate by sending commands at the time the schedule is set to. I do not believe that it will constantly check to make sure that a plug is on, rather it will turn the device on at a time, and then once again to turn the device off at the end time.

If the device appears to still not follow the schedule; check the timezone and region settings for your device and app.

Options
Re:Lamp on during off schedule
2023-01-10 17:58:17

@Riley_S Thank you for replying. I did check the time zone & that's accurate. I have it set come on at 5 PM and off at 9 PM so I will see what happens this evening for that schedule.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 335

Replies: 2

Related Articles