KASA intentionally ruined the local SD drive feature!!!

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-21 02:10:40
Model: KC410S  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.14

There are other posts but I am here to say TP-LINK has RUINED the local SD card drive feature.

Numerous individuals have reported KASA cameras working flawlessly and suddenly the 24/7 recording is turned off, and when you turn it back on it says "no SD card found." I tried to remount it, reformat the SD card, nothing comes close to working.

As a comp sci grad, there is NO way they didn't push an update that did this and are lying about it. I already pay for the cloud service too, because local SD is stupid if the thief steals the camera, but the 24/7 recording was so much better and easier to browse.

Insanely disappointed with this company and will most likely drive me to cancel and never use them again. What's technology worth if it doesn't work as advertised? Y'all are jokers.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 228

Replies: 0