Not able to download Kasa Smart app

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-07 17:23:51 - last edited 2023-02-07 18:44:43

I am not able to download the Kasa Smart app.

When I try from Google Play Store on my phone, the “install” button responds and the download indicator responds for just a second and then stops. Nothing is downloaded that I can see.

When I try from my PC with Chrome, there is a button “Install on more devices.” I click it and go through a selection process and get the message “Kasa Smart will be installed on your device soon.” Still nothing is installed.

What is the problem? How can I get it installed?  / thanks, Kozmo

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Not able to download Kasa Smart app-Solution
2023-02-07 17:41:11 - last edited 2023-02-07 18:44:43

@Kozmo,

Sounds like you may be having an issue with your phone or google play store; start by restarting your phone to make sure that there isn't an easy fix for the issue.

I would also recommend double-checking that you have enough storage space on your phone.

It is definitely an issue on your phone/Googles side of the equation. Have you tried to see if you are able to download other apps? What about downloading the app on another of your devices.

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:Not able to download Kasa Smart app-Solution
2023-02-07 17:41:11 - last edited 2023-02-07 18:44:43

@Kozmo,

Sounds like you may be having an issue with your phone or google play store; start by restarting your phone to make sure that there isn't an easy fix for the issue.

I would also recommend double-checking that you have enough storage space on your phone.

It is definitely an issue on your phone/Googles side of the equation. Have you tried to see if you are able to download other apps? What about downloading the app on another of your devices.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Not able to download Kasa Smart app
2023-02-07 18:03:48

Thanks. I restarted the phone and it worked. Yay

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 547

Replies: 2

Related Articles