Kasa Spot 24/7 Recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Kasa Spot 24/7 Recording

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Kasa Spot 24/7 Recording
Kasa Spot 24/7 Recording
2023-05-05 21:31:00
Model: EC60  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I'm having a problem with the Kasa camera Spot . I've had it for over two weeks and it won't connect. It stops at Power up your camera, what shall I do?

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kasa Spot 24/7 Recording
2023-05-08 22:14:50

@boknows,

Are you having issues with the application or the camera? Either way, I would recommend reinstalling the Kasa app and restarting your phone to clear any settings that may have been causing the problem.

Can you also let us know what the LED status of the camera is at this stage? This will give our team a large hint about if the device is disconnected from the network.

You may also try to view the camera stream while not connected to your local Wi-Fi network to see if the device is still communicating with the cloud.

Otherwise, unplugging the Camera and replugging the camera in should help to reconnect the camera if it was disconnected from your wireless network, but if this does not allow the camera to be seen by the Kasa app, I would recommend resetting the camera and reconfiguring its network settings.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 295

Replies: 1

Related Articles