iOS app buggy, freezes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

iOS app buggy, freezes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
iOS app buggy, freezes
iOS app buggy, freezes
2023-07-27 02:34:50 - last edited 2023-07-28 03:34:27
Tags: #iOS

Hi guys. I am having issues with the current TP-Link Deco app on iOS, Ver 3.5.7. Looks like it is the latest in app store. 

The problem is that after you launch the app, it has about 2 seconds to switch tabs from the main Network tab. After that, the app freezes for about 15 seconds. It does not accept any touch gestures. After that time, it will unfreeze for a little bit and go into the same freeze cycle. This is 100% reproducible on my end. 

I am sure devs are aware, but just wanted to let you know that customers are seeing it too. 

Thanks!!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:iOS app buggy, freezes-Solution
2023-07-28 00:09:32 - last edited 2023-07-28 03:34:27

@Elijah-ww 

Actually there are no reported issues thus far with Deco app 3.5.7, at least at this time.  Please do me a favor.  Delete/uninstall the app and reinstall it.  To ensure there was not an corruption in the file when it was updated.  Then sign back in and test.  If its still happening we would appreciate the following. 

A screen recording of the concern as it happens

What OS you are on (iOS or Android)

What Hardware you are using (iPhone 14, Gaxlay S23, etc)

Thanks! 

Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:iOS app buggy, freezes-Solution
2023-07-28 00:09:32 - last edited 2023-07-28 03:34:27

@Elijah-ww 

Actually there are no reported issues thus far with Deco app 3.5.7, at least at this time.  Please do me a favor.  Delete/uninstall the app and reinstall it.  To ensure there was not an corruption in the file when it was updated.  Then sign back in and test.  If its still happening we would appreciate the following. 

A screen recording of the concern as it happens

What OS you are on (iOS or Android)

What Hardware you are using (iPhone 14, Gaxlay S23, etc)

Thanks! 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:iOS app buggy, freezes
2023-07-28 00:34:55
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app unblocked me. Thank you! The avatar images are gone, but thats minor. Keep up the good work!!!
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 193

Replies: 2

Tags

iOS
Related Articles