Please add scheduling feature

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-02 06:51:16
Model: Deco X75  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Please add the scheduling function to the app. It is possible because Asus and other competitions have it. Please add this to the free/default app not the paid version. I would switch to Asus wifi mesh if features like this are not available on Deco (and I wouldn't recommend to family/friends either). I bought Deco expecting this feature and I am frustrated you don't have it. 

Options
1 Reply
Re:Please add scheduling feature
2023-08-02 23:16:13

@Sarma 

Just because a competior is able to do it doesn't necessarily mean its something that is doable, or easy to implement. It all depends on the capabilities of the software and hardware its running on.  We would first need to know what scheduling feature you are talking about.  Deco has a reboot schedule option already and in the parental controls you can set a bedtime that disables the WiFi for affected devices.  There is also a offline time option in the Advanced Parental Controls, though that is part of the subscription based options.  

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 157

Replies: 1

Related Articles