Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

I have recently invested in the Deco ecosystem (The XE75 PRO), and I am currently experiencing some sort of App glitch. Problem...when I log into the Deco Phone App(android) and view clients the onlin
Deco LabFeature RequestRoamingFirmware UpdateClients offline
By Dellki · Latest post Tuesday by shingouki2003
23Helpful
1371Views
22Replies
I'm having an issue where blocked devices still have access to the internet. I only have two devices on the network, my phone and my MacBook. The first time I blocked and then unblocked my macbook it
Feature RequestBlock list
By Pinky-12 · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
2Helpful
44Views
2Replies
I bought the Deco S4 (3 pack) recently. I love the form and function of the system so far. My biggest dissapointment is that I am not able to monitor data usage for specific devices (clients). Are the
Feature RequestData Usage
1Helpful
21Views
0Replies
I see that on older Deco models the ability to add a 3G/4G cellular internet backup is available in the Deco app (https://www.tp-link.com/ae/support/faq/3079/) but I do not find this feature on my new
Feature Requestbackup
By watkino · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
47Views
1Replies
We want to install a Router VPN from NordVPN. As I cannot find information to confirm this, I would appreciate a yes or no or specific qualifications, that Deco routers will or will not work with Nord
Feature RequestDeco Lab
By Cottonwood4 · Latest post a week ago by Wellskin
0Helpful
135Views
2Replies
Has there been any attitional news on WireGuard support on this router ? I purchased it recently thinking it was supported and it isn't currently and using OpenVPN is killing my Gig connection down to
Feature Request
By AnyArmato · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Betovanbuuren
5Helpful
104Views
3Replies
I just got 4 nodes yesterday. I have a 10G wired network in my house so I connected the AP to the switches, overnight they must have tried using the wireless backhaul AND wired backhaul simultaneously
Feature Request
By MikeBGA · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ClayMi
6Helpful
566Views
11Replies
I was attempting to add a VPN client to my router when I noticed that there was no option for wireguard with this specific model (or series). I was wondering why there is no support for wireguard even
Feature RequestFirmware Update
By littlejack · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Rider
3Helpful
537Views
8Replies
For some reason I was unable to enter into the fields of this post my model of Deco. I have the DECO M5 running the most current firmware too. Request 1: When adding devices there is no camera icon to
Feature Request
0Helpful
39Views
0Replies
After installation of my mesh system, neither of my ecovac Deebot vacuums will connect. I have set it up as 2.4 ghz as suggested, but they still can't do it. I had no problem connecting any of my othe
Feature Request
By ShelleyA · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Riley_S
0Helpful
65Views
1Replies