AX3000 What options do i have to monitor usage by device

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-16 00:15:46
Model: Archer AX3000  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.1.2

I've been looking to see how can i monitor the traffic my devices are generating in my home network. I know from the network map/clients i can see what i think it's live stats for transmission/recieve, but i don't know which device is hogging down the network daily. i'd like to see something like how much MB of data each device consumes daily, i don't understand how simple reports like this are not part of this Wife routers. I had a Netgear before and it was the same thing. I switched to Tplink thinking they had stats for usage like this but i'm ot able to find an option. There is a Usage stats in the advanced menu, but there is a little slider that says Join user experience improvement program and that's it. How would i see usage stats from there ? is usage in this case MB of data per device in and out ? 

Ty.

Options