It is really cheap to have not the WIFI controller and power strip sell separately.

It is really cheap to have not the WIFI controller and power strip sell separately.

2023-12-31 22:25:48
Model: KL420L5  
Hardware Version: V4
Firmware Version:

I just bought a KL420L5 kit. The product is in godd quality. However, one thing I'm really not happy is that you don't sell the wifi controller and power adaptor separately.

I used some of the strip, but still have a long strip reamaining. If you can consider selling the wifi controller and power adaptor separately, people can use the remaining strip after setting up one place. In your current sell strategy, I'm assuming you want people to buy a new set instead of using existing bought one. This is really cheap. Not really respected by customers!! Please bring this to you business department, and hope we can see you "only wifi controller and power adaptor kit" soon in your product line.

angry

Options