KL125 bulbs lost connectivity and fail to reset

2024-02-06 04:40:41
Model: KL125  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 4

I had 4 bulbs that lost wifi connectivity.  I tried turning them off 3 times, then 5 times over and over. They never blinked. Finally one bulb finally blinked and I was able to do a factory reset. The other 3 bulbs never blinked and still do not connect. I have spent an hour so far and have gotten nowhere.  Now I just have expensive bulbs that turn on and off with a switch. Kasa App, Alexa and Google Assistant do not see the bulbs online even when they are turned on.  I am using an Eero mesh for connectivity.   I have about 11 other bulbs working....so far.

Options
2 Reply
Re:KL125 bulbs lost connectivity and fail to reset
2024-02-28 19:32:41
Options
Re:KL125 bulbs lost connectivity and fail to reset
2024-02-28 19:37:41

mytmoss wrote

I had 4 bulbs that lost wifi connectivity.  I tried turning them off 3 times, then 5 times over and over. They never blinked. Finally one bulb finally blinked and I was able to do a factory reset. The other 3 bulbs never blinked and still do not connect. I have spent an hour so far and have gotten nowhere.  Now I just have expensive bulbs that turn on and off with a switch. Kasa App, Alexa and Google Assistant do not see the bulbs online even when they are turned on.  I am using an Eero mesh for connectivity.   I have about 11 other bulbs working....so far.

@mytmoss 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 150

Replies: 2