24/7 live streaming

24/7 live streaming

24/7 live streaming
24/7 live streaming
2024-03-03 15:29:48 - last edited 2024-03-04 01:18:02
Model: KC410S  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 2.3.2.4

This subject has been brought up in earlier posts but the Devs lock down the post in an effort to kill the idea.  This was requested as early as 2020 but for some reason TP-Link does not want to do ANYTHING for its customers.  And I believe this is all motivated by their desire to FORCE you into a subscription service.  

I WILL NOT BE BUYING ANY MORE KASA LINK PRODUCTS!!! simply because of their slimy business practices.

Did you subsidize the cost of MY camera TP-Link?  if not then Why are you trying to force me into using my camera the way YOU WANT ME TO? also why are you not listening to your customers?  A 10 MINUTE STREAMING TIMEOUT IS RIDICULOUS AND CAN ONLY SERVE TP-LINK'S FINANCIAL INTERESTS BY FORCING ITS CUSTOMERS to purchase some sort of cloud video streaming service....   This is why hackers exist, because of arrogant corporations who mistakenly believe their customers are morons.

This is a predatory business practice that I refuse to support.

GOODBYE TP-LINK I will be smashing my worthless camera and posting it on Youtube, so others will be warned about this garbage product.

Regards

Darren Winslow

Options
1 Reply
Re:24/7 live streaming
2024-03-03 16:05:16 - last edited 2024-03-04 01:17:50

@Darren-12345678    One more thing, what is next?  do you plan to limit the number of times a customer can turn on and off a light connected to one of your wifi plug in switches????    Wow there is a real profit opportunity, you can sell a subscription that will give your customers 1000 switch off/on cycles say for $100.00 after the 1000th cycle the smart switch can inform the M#r#n..  err I mean customer that it is time to renew their smart switch subscription.   Sound good TP-Link?  I bet it does...

These companies seem to think that the people that purchase their products are millionaires with unlimited resources...  Well news flash, take a look at what is going on in the economy???  Do you get it?  This BS ANGERS me off to no end.  If you do not want to provide your customers with a product that they value and believe is worth their investment THEN STOP SELLING IT!!!!!!  Do not pretend to give your customers "value" then do an "okie doke" like limiting their ability to live stream to 10 minutes, with the only way to bypass is via subscription to your cloud based streaming service.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 166

Replies: 1

Related Articles